Accounting & Bookkeeping
We use the latest technology to deliver convenient accounting services via our client center.
Here’s how we provide value to your business:
- Providing financial statements on a timely basis, so your management can use that information to make more informed decisions
- Maintaining your general ledger
- Reconciling bank statements, credit card statements, loans, and investments
- Tracking and analyzing accounts payable and accounts receivable activity
- Reviewing your income statement for reasonableness and consistency
- Reporting your financials to you based on the tax basis of accounting so your books will always match your tax returns
Tax Preparation & Planning
We provide you with an array of tax services, including Individual and Business tax preparation and full-scale tax planning. We understand that proper, consistent planning is the key to successfully reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax-saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income. Whatever your tax planning and preparation needs, we have the expertise to support you. We work all year to keep current on tax laws in order to minimize your tax liabilities and maximize your future opportunities.
Proactive planning and consistency are the keys to making more money. We want to help you meet your long-term goals, so along with tracking your financials, we provide you with the insight you need to do it.
We meet with our clients 3-4 times throughout the year with a focused agenda designed to allow our business clients to step out of the day-to-day grind and work on their business instead of in it.
We discuss items such as budgeting, cash flow, tax planning, and goal setting & review. At any given point of time, we want you to know where you stand from not only a tax standpoint, but also how you are doing as compared against where you thought you would be at this point-in-time.
Our clients ask us if it is the right time to hire another salesperson or if now is a good time to buy a new car or piece of equipment for the business.
We are your sounding board, someone to ask questions to, and sometimes someone to help remind you of what your goals are.